Skip to main content

Mum oh Mum...

Its mother's day tomorrow.
I miss my Maa...:(..Wish was there with her...
As I grew up she became more of a friend than mum. Can talk anything with her. Its fun shopping with her. She's one amazing lady ~ I have yet to meet someone like her. She's strong willed, courageous , practical, loving and more..Wish I was half good as her..I do have her smile though..:)
How can I forget my mum-in law. She's one sweet lady ~ sweet, loving and caring..She is a  total perfectionist and expect everyone to be..we are still at early stage of our relationship but we are getting there...:)

Both of them belong to two different school of parenting but have bought their children well.
Wish both of them lotsa love and happiness.
Love you both...


Comments

Post a Comment

Have anything to say???

Popular posts from this blog

I'm livin' in a house of love

So today I would like to share a little project I did a couple of days back... I am in love with love...:)..n I love taking photographs..So this project is the combination of two.. So for starters here's one more strip from love is .. series... We have a very narrow gallery wall in front our coat closet. Earlier I wanted to put some frames of our favorite photographs. But with only the frames, the wall looked a little empty. so I came up with the idea of adding something extra. I saw something similar on a blog  n wanted to make one for our home..Here's what I did.. 1. So I started with old newspaper,tissue papers, old printouts, catalogues, magazines, coupon booklet..anything that u fancy works...lotsa them...n a pair of scissors, some glue , threads..cut lotsa hearts the little ones, big ones, skinny ones, fat ones.. 2. Cut them free hand..drawing them takes more time and also its more fun cutting them free hand.. 3. I like...

Eye Exam!!!

So We went to Ophthalmologist(read eye doctor) today!!! It was my first real eye exam!!!and at 8.30 in morning..well I have nothing to say for that.. Hubby dearest was having his eyes tested so I tagged along with him.. I found it very funny and entertaining.. unlike the dental exams...:D..It went well!!! No specs yet..ALL IS WELL!! The difficult part was living with the dilated pupils for hours..At first when she squirted that yellow liquid and afterwards another one.. everything seemed normal..But when I couldn't even make out the date on my phone, it began to sink in... Imagine no laptop, no phone,no mails, NO FACEBOOK ;)... even cloudy Seattle seemed brighter..Everything was blurred..Even calling up my Maa was difficult as I couldn't make out her name!!!...It definitely took more than 3 hours that my doc said..:P.. n afterwards it wasn't much fun either...So I slept..Sleep is the best remedy to everything.. So my day started at 4 pm today..:D ...

Making Ghee (Clarified Butter) - From Butter

Indian Cuisine use Ghee in nearly every dish from savory Pulao/Biryanis to sweet Mithayis.  Traditionally in India Ghee is made from Cow's milk. Ghee has always been a sacred and celebrated symbol of auspiciousness, nourishment and healing; especially in the daily rituals of cooking and worship. It is thought of free from all impurities, milk residues(Lactose free), and moisture(high shelf life).                                            My mum makes Ghee from full cream that she carefully stores for days.  But here in US we don't cream when we heat the milk . So now I make Ghee at home from Unsalted butter which is quick and easy. I get unsalted butter from Costco...no one can beat Costco for their prices n quality. Ghee is clarified butter. and there is some difference between the two. Here's the process I use the make Ghee. 1. Get Uns...