So We went to Ophthalmologist(read eye doctor) today!!! It was my first real eye exam!!!and at 8.30 in morning..well I have nothing to say for that.. Hubby dearest was having his eyes tested so I tagged along with him.. I found it very funny and entertaining.. unlike the dental exams...:D..It went well!!! No specs yet..ALL IS WELL!! The difficult part was living with the dilated pupils for hours..At first when she squirted that yellow liquid and afterwards another one.. everything seemed normal..But when I couldn't even make out the date on my phone, it began to sink in... Imagine no laptop, no phone,no mails, NO FACEBOOK ;)... even cloudy Seattle seemed brighter..Everything was blurred..Even calling up my Maa was difficult as I couldn't make out her name!!!...It definitely took more than 3 hours that my doc said..:P.. n afterwards it wasn't much fun either...So I slept..Sleep is the best remedy to everything.. So my day started at 4 pm today..:D ...




Comments
Post a Comment
Have anything to say???