Skip to main content

Of shoes n shoes only...:)

From here to...


My new pair of shoes...:)
Gorgeous..isn't it??...what do you think..??..
I didn't expected them to be this high(ordered them online)...but then we little people can use some height .now I just have to find a occasion to wear them...or I'll just sleep wid them on..that would be the most comfortable way to wear them..:D

I was looking for black booties/shooties and ended up buying these...just a little detour...:P
I am still in quest for those black booties...I dream of them often..That ONE pair of booties...
and for shoe illiterates..booties/shooties are short boots..or ankle length boots..:)...see this is plain education..;)

I am a shoe girl...
Even if I a get shoe bite..n get em a lot...bandaid is my best friend...:P...I get shoe bites in sneakers too..:P...does it happen wid any of you too??..

I don't need another pair of shoes...No women ever said that..:)
Women do have a emotional connect to shoes...isn't it??
No matter how many shoes I have I'll always yearn for more(#hubby)...
A wise woman once said...

I Solemnly stand by this statement...
Shoes are fun to play with..can make or break a outfit.. right pair of shoe can give u so much confidence..
There is no right way to choose shoes...that one perfect pair...depends a lot on color, personal preference, style..what do u look into a shoe when u buy them??...
There should be something like shoelogy..Maybe there is..don't know..
hmmn...
I don't know where I am going on with this...just got emotional with the shoe talk..:P
so you guys have fun...I'll go and stare at my new shoe..sigh...:)


Comments

Post a Comment

Have anything to say???

Popular posts from this blog

Chandni O meri Chandni!!!

So I was writing today's blog when I came across Sridevi's new movie "English Vinglish". She's coming back to movies after a long hiatus. This and her recent appearence for the First look for the movie got me thinking that at nearly 50(celebrated her 49th birthday yesterday), she still looks stunning.So scratched all that I had written earlier n started new again. Just this weekend we talking among our friends about Sridevi that how gorgeous she looks.The way way she's looking nowadays, she is giving the 20 something wannabe of Bollywood a run for money. With Priyanka Chopra @ NDTV Greenathon @ Apsara Awards 2012 @ IIFA 2012 @ Bhagnani-Deshmukh Sangeet @ Park Hyaat Launch @ Lakme Fashion Week   @ DCW 2012 I have always been a Sridevi fan. Her Sadma and Lamhe are among my all time favorite movies. I think at that time when actress were there to look good, she was the only one who played such wo

Making Ghee (Clarified Butter) - From Butter

Indian Cuisine use Ghee in nearly every dish from savory Pulao/Biryanis to sweet Mithayis.  Traditionally in India Ghee is made from Cow's milk. Ghee has always been a sacred and celebrated symbol of auspiciousness, nourishment and healing; especially in the daily rituals of cooking and worship. It is thought of free from all impurities, milk residues(Lactose free), and moisture(high shelf life).                                            My mum makes Ghee from full cream that she carefully stores for days.  But here in US we don't cream when we heat the milk . So now I make Ghee at home from Unsalted butter which is quick and easy. I get unsalted butter from Costco...no one can beat Costco for their prices n quality. Ghee is clarified butter. and there is some difference between the two. Here's the process I use the make Ghee. 1. Get Unsalted Butter bricks. Use as many sticks you want to use at one time. I usually use 8- 12 sticks at one time

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!

Today I was reading a blog, n came to know that one of the fellow blogger lost her battle to Cancer. Her name was Abigail Smith, better known in blogging world as "Abby" or "Amazing Abby". She was just 24 when she left this world. A small life, but she lived it well. I had been following her work for her while, then I lost her An amazing photographer, n even more amazing human being. She inspired many throughout her battle with cancer. Words fail to describe her, her struggle, her faith, and the love she shared with the people around her. Her brothers made several videos of her which told her fight with Cancer. Here is the last Video they made with her. Here's the link to her Facebook page and her Blog . Her death made me think of two more lovely people who lost their lives suddenly.... Margo Mallory Amber was all of 24, in Dec 2011 when she discovered that she had Cervical Cancer only a few days after her engagement. In September 2012, she l